Adani Energy Solutions plans to raise USD 360 million via bonds
He further informed that the company is still working if it can get (raise USD 360 million) via bonds early next year and the work is still in progress.
He also informed that paperwork (for the bond issue) are underway.
Soni also told analysts about the company's plan to raise another USD 1 billion, saying, "we are looking at a billion dollar of raise, so I think we are still working on it, so the time what we have given by year end that still holds good from our perspective."
In May this year, the board has approved raising of
AESL, part of the Adani portfolio, is a multi-dimensional organisation with presence in various facets of the energy domain, namely
AESL is the country's largest private transmission company having presence across 16 states of India and a cumulative transmission network of 19,800 circuit kilometers and 53,000 MVA transformation capacity.
AESL serves more than 12 million consumers in Mumbai and the industrial hub of Mundra SEZ.
Popular on BI
- Which countries are most affected by severe seismic activity? New earthquake metric provides fresh perspective
- Exicom Tele-Systems to raise ₹429 cr via IPO; sets price band at ₹135-142/share
- Kawasaki Ninja 500 sports bike launched in India at ₹5.24 lakh
- Vodafone Idea board to meet on Feb 27 to consider fundraising proposal
- Stocks rebound: Sensex jumps over 500 points, Nifty hits fresh high