Apollo Micro Systems board approves Rs 200-cr fund raising plan
"The board has approved proposal to borrow funds to an amount not exceeding Rs 200 for expansion of facility... acquisition of technologies or companies," AMSL said in a statement on Tuesday.
The board also approved appointment of Sudarshan Chiluveru, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), as the Compliance Officer officer of the company with effect from June 1, 2023.
During financial year 2022-23, the company has posted a total income of Rs 298.80 crore, higher from Rs 243.95 crore in FY22.
Hyderabad-based AMSL offers technology-based solutions in sectors like infrastructure, transportation, aerospace and defence, among others.
Popular on BI
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals