Cloud lending platform Lentra raises $60 million, will use funds for product strengthening and global expansion
The company said it will use the funds for products and platform strengthening and also for global expansion, including the US.
"We see a massive opportunity for ourselves in the retail assets and business banking areas worldwide. Ten-fold revenue growth and some of the biggest retail banks as our clients now, act as markers of our solution architecture," said D. Venkatesh, Founder and CEO, Lentra.
The four-year-old technology startup is one of the fastest growing enterprise software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies in India, empowering banks to embrace fully digital processes.
"We're excited to partner with Lentra to help establish their footprint globally. Lentra is empowering lenders to fuel the dreams of millions with effective financial inclusion and credit decisioning," said
Founded in 2018 by Venkatesh and
It has processed over 13 billion transactions and $21 billion worth of loans on its platform too date.
"Lentra through its modular lending cloud architecture has helped some of the largest banks in India democratize credit access by expanding into newer retail assets through instant configurable lending journeys," said Bhavanipratap Rana, Investment Advisor to SIG.
One in every six Indians has borderline diabetes says report
AdvertisementRaavan was born in Delhi, a little ahead of Noida: Amish Tripathi
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- Heatwave grips India - Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand to record highest temperature
- Apple Arcade looks Stronger Than Ever - New & Exciting Games Announced
- What is the best date to set for your SIPs – Beginning, end, or middle of the month?
- Asus ROG Flow Z13 review – a premium gaming tablet
- Must do activities on your visit to Mahabaleshwar