HDFC AMC’s Q2 profit after tax grows 6% on year to ₹364 crore
- The AMC is amongst the largest actively managed equity-oriented mutual fund managers in the country, said the company in an exchange statement.
- According to AMFI data, HDFC AMC is the third fund house as per September quarter rankings with an average AUM of ₹4.29 lakh crore.
- As of September 30, 2022, individual investors contributed 65.5% of the company’s total monthly average AUM compared to 57% for the industry.
AdvertisementIndia’s third-largest mutual fund house HDFC Asset Management Company on Wednesday announced a profit after tax of ₹364 crore for July-September quarter, clocking a 6% growth on year.
The mutual fund company has a market share of 11% in quarterly average assets under management (AUM) of the mutual fund industry. According to AMFI data, HDFC AMC is the third fund house as per September quarter rankings with an average AUM of ₹4.29 lakh crore. SBI MF and ICICI Prudential MF are the top two mutual fund companies.
|Particulars||Q2 FY23||Q2 FY22|
|Revenue from operations||₹544 crore||₹542 crore|
|Profit after tax||₹364 crore||₹344 crore|
The fund house is amongst the largest actively managed equity-oriented mutual fund managers in the country, said the company in an exchange statement.
About 54% of the MF investment company’s AUM is equity-oriented funds and the rest is non-equity oriented funds – which include debt funds, liquid funds, money market funds and infrastructure debt funds.
The company has over 80,000 distributing agents across mutual fund distributors, national distributors and banks, serviced through a total of 228 branches. As of September 30, 2022, individual investors contributed 65.5% of the company’s total monthly average AUM compared to 57% for the industry.
SEE ALSO: UltraTech Cement’s profit tumbles 42% YoY to ₹756 crore due to higher power, raw material costs
Maggi maker Nestlé India’s net profit grows 8.3% to ₹668 crore in Q2
Popular on BI
- I bought a car wash at 22 years old. It basically runs itself — and I make $5,500 in passive income each month.
- Companies say Elon Musk's plan to charge $1,000 for month for Twitter checkmarks is 'outlandish' and makes them 'meaningless'
- A lawyer who quit to become an OnlyFans performer says she now makes more money and is happier
- NSE, BSE put Adani Green Energy under second stage of longterm ASM framework from Mar 28
- Two multibagger stocks under Nifty500 doubled investors money in last six months
- Disney's first job cut round begins this week, 7,000 employees to be hit: CEO
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open in the green amid positive global cues: HDFC, Tata Motors among stocks to watch
- A fifth of Indians feel sleepy at work, future worries keep ‘em awake