Infosys to acquire US-based data analytics company for $125 million — deal expected to close in third quarter
Infosysis acquiring US-based data analytics firm Blue AcorniCi for $125 million.
- The new acquisition is expected to add to the company’s capabilities in the digital commerce marketplace.
- The acquisition is expected to close in the third quarter of the current fiscal year.
The Indian IT services giant Infosys announced that it will acquire US-based data analytics company Blue Acorn iCi for a lump sum of $125 million.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 10% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Pro (Dark Night, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) -120hz Super Amoled Display|64MPwith 5mp Super Tele-Macro₹ 17999₹ 19999Buy On
- 6% OFF
OnePlus 9 Pro 5G (Morning Mist, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 60999₹ 64999Buy On
Redmi 9 Prime (Mint Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)- Full HD+ Display & AI Quad Camera₹ 10499₹ 11999Buy On
- 3% OFF
Redmi 9A (Midnight Black, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-Core Helio G25 Processor₹ 6799₹ 8499Buy On
- 29% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G (Sky Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 16999₹ 23990Buy On
Already riding the rally in IT stocks after Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) earnings announcement yesterday,
“The move further strengthens Infosys’ end-to-end customer experience offerings and demonstrates its continued commitment to help clients navigate their digital transformation journey,” said the IT services major in a statement.
The deal, however, will not count towards the company’s second quarter earnings. The acquisition is expected to close during the third quarter of the current fiscal, subject to ‘customary closing conditions’, according to Infosys.
Making way in digital commerce
Blue Acorn’s complementary abilities will help Infosys thrive in the digital commerce space adding to the creative and marketing services it already has on hand after the acquisition of WONGDOODY.
Infosys President Ravi Kumar S iterated that the acquisition also reaffirms Infosys’ ongoing partnership with Adobe and the commitment to its ecosystem. It also deepens Infosys’ capabilities with Magento, Salesforce Commerce and Shopify ecosystems.
IN PICS: IAF displays its might with Rafale, Apache, Tejas, and others during the annual Air Force Day airshow
TCS and Wipro lead rally in IT stocks after TCS CEO announces multi-year 'technology transformation' cycle in the works
Popular on BI
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover
- YouTube is the most-used social media platform by influencers in India: AnyTag report