Ingka partners with PVR Inox for upcoming Gurgaon centre, to open 9-screen movie theatre
In August last year, Ingka Centres announced an investment of USD 900 million to set up two centres in the Delhi NCR region, one each at Gurgaon and Noida, for business, meetings and shopping over the next few years.
With a total investment of around 400 million euros, it started the Gurgaon project, which is expected to attract 20 million visitors a year.
Ingka Centres Global Sales & Leasing Director Vasco Santos said: "Our meeting places promise to be a destination for meeting with friends, building emotional connections and socialising together, so it's great to begin revealing the attractions that will cater to the many customers of the millennium city."
"The momentum of our growth strategy depends on making our brand aspirational and accessible, and we are always on the hunt for integrated retail infrastructure developments such as this where we can expand our reach and spread the multiplex experience".
Ingka Centres is part of the Ingka Group (which also includes IKEA Retail and Ingka Investments). Ingka Centres operates 47 such Meeting Places across the globe.
ICICI Bank vs HDFC Bank: How India’s top two private lenders have performed in Q4
RIL’s Q4 performance keeps brokerages bullish on the company’s prospects
AdvertisementRIL’s Q4 net profit of ₹19,299 crore beats analyst expectations, driven by retail
Popular on BI
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore