US stock exchange Dow plunges by 2,300 points in worst session since 1987
Dow Jonesplunged over 10%, at the close amid coronavirus fears.
- The 30-stock index had its biggest one-day percentage drop since the 1987 Black Monday market crash.
- The S&P 500 decreased 260.74 points, or 9.51%.
The S&P 500 decreased 260.74 points, or 9.51 percent, to end at 2,480.64. The
The S&P 500 declined 7 per cent shortly after Thursday's opening bell, triggering a key circuit breaker that halted trading for 15 minutes. It was Wall Street's second 15-minute halt this week.
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar
- Protesting farmers break barricades at Delhi borders, entering the national capital ahead of time
- BJD chalks out issues for upcoming budget session of Parliament