Amazon Great Summer Sale 2023: Best deals on TWS and neckband earphones
Business Insider India
- The Amazon Summer Sale 2023 is now live for all users.
- The sale brings discounts across various products, including TWS and neckbands.
- Here are some of the
best deals on TWSand neckbands on the Amazon Summer Sale.
AdvertisementThe Amazon Great Summer Sale 2023 is now live for all users, offering discounts across a wide range of products, including smartphones, laptops, home appliances, apparel and more.
If you are an audiophile looking for new truly wireless earbuds (TWS) or a neckband, the Great Summer Sale is a good time to upgrade.
In addition to Amazon’s offers, customers can also avail of 10% instant discount using ICICI Bank and Kotak Bank debit and credit cards.
In this post, we look at the best deals on TWS earbuds and neckbands on the
Best deals on TWS and neckbands
Apple AirPods 3rd Gen
If you own an Apple phone and are looking for truly wireless earbuds for yourself, the AirPods 3rd Gen is worth considering. It has spatial audio support and dynamic head tracking, offering an immersive audio experience. It offers adaptive EQ that automatically tunes music for you. The earbuds have force sensors that allow you to control media and answer calls easily.
It is currently available for ₹17,900, down from its original price of ₹20,900.
AdvertisementSony is one of the most popular names in audio, and the Sony WF-C500 is a good option if you are looking for reliable true wireless earbuds. It comes with a compact form factor and fits snugly in your ear. The earbuds come with IPX4 water resistance support, allowing you to use them outdoors and during workouts. It offers a 20-hour battery life, and a 10-minute charge offers an hour of playback.
It is currently available for ₹4,489, down from its original price of ₹8,990.
OnePlus Buds Z2
If you are looking for a more affordable option, you can also consider the OnePlus Buds Z2. The fit and finish are stellar, with the buds sitting well in the ears. It has a 3 MIC design, reducing the noise while taking phone calls. The 11mm dynamic drivers deliver bassy sound output with details. You can expect up to 38 hours of music playback time with the product.
It is currently available for ₹4,799, down from its original price of ₹5,999.
boAt Airdopes 141
The boAt Airdopes 141 is a good option if you are looking for a pocket-friendly device. It comes with a low latency mode and offers a battery life of up to 45 hours on a single charge. It offers environmental noise cancellation, ensuring you can listen to music and calls without disturbances.
The device is currently available for ₹998, down from its original price of ₹4,490.
The Sony WI-C100 is a great option for users looking for an affordable neckband. Sony is one of the leading players in the audio segment, and there’s no doubt about the company's sound quality.
The neckband is available for ₹1,398, down from its original price of ₹2,790.
OnePlus Bullets Z2
If you are in the market for a reliable neckband, the OnePlus Bullets Z2 is an excellent option and is currently available for a very affordable price. It has a long battery life of up to 30 hours on a single charge and supports fast charging, allowing you to get 20 hours of audio playback in just 10 minutes.
AdvertisementIt is currently available for ₹1,599, down from its original price of ₹2,299.
Disclaimer - When you purchase through links on Business Insider India, we may earn affiliate commission.
Popular on BI
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- Trump acted like 'the Godfather if it was reenacted by a 5-year-old' to try to keep his hands clean in Mar-a-Lago case: experts
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Srinagar
- List of famous things to buy in Munnar
- Ads that sailed into the eye of a controversy
- India tops world ranking in digital payments, records 89.5 million transactions in 2022: MyGovIndia
- Will regulate AI and ensure it doesn't harm digital citizens: Rajeev Chandrasekhar