How to order groceries from JioMart using WhatsApp
JioMarthas started accepting orders from selected areas in Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan.
- Customers can place an order using
JioMart is currently available in Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan only and is expected to be available in the other parts of the country in the coming days. Jio is expected to launch a dedicated JioMart app for Android and iOS in the coming days.
Jio has said that over 50,000 products including grocers and other essentials will be available on its platform. At the moment, users can only choose from a few grocery items.
AdvertisementHow to order groceries from JioMart
- To order groceries from JioMart, the first thing that you need to do is send ‘Hi’ to ‘8850008000’ on WhatsApp.
- Once you send the message, you will get a reply from JioMart informing you about the areas that it serves at present – Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan.
- You will receive a link that is valid for 30 minutes. Click on the link to place your order.
- After clicking on the link, select your area and locality from the dropdown menu.
- Now, enter your name, society name and flat number.
- Now, select the checkbox for WhatsApp and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Select the items that you want to order and click on ‘Place order’.
- You will get a confirmation message showing the number of items ordered and the amount due.
- You will then receive a message on WhatsApp that includes the Kirana store’s address and contact number.
As per JioMart, orders placed by 7 pm everyday will be available for pickup within the next 2 days. You will have to make the payment when you visit the JioMart Kirana store.
Jio has said that it will also offer free home delivery and express delivery. However, this will probably be available only after the app is launched.
Jio, a 3-year old telecom company, is now bigger than HDFC, Infosys and ITC – and India's largest bank
India's retail industry will struggle far beyond the lockdown – but Reliance’s JioMart has the ‘muscle’ to power through
- WhatsApp to add additional security layer for users to link account to computers
- AAP to contest elections in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat in 2022, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Top 10 business investment options in Dubai for India's best minds
- India needs to add massive amount of solar and wind power capacity this year to meet its first target
- Itel to launch smartphone with bigger display and dual security for ₹6000 on February 1