Accenture opens innovation hub in Pune
Bengaluru and Hyderabad are the other Indian cities having the hubs, which are also present in two cities of Brazil, and one each in Canada, China, Finland, Japan, Switzerland, Australia and Singapore.
The hub at Pune, located at SP Infocity, will also feature Accenture's second Nano Lab in the Asia-Pacific region, an official statement said.
At the Pune centre, clients will be able to co-innovate with Accenture's experts in extended reality, artificial intelligence, the internet of things, blockchain and quantum computing across sectors, it said in a statement.
The hub will enable clients to scale their technology investments and boost their business outcomes across the enterprise, and also create new opportunities for local talent, Bhaskar Ghosh, the group chief executive for Accenture Technology Services, said.The Nano Lab will showcase breakthroughs in applied research from Accenture Labs worldwide, featuring uses for advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, extended reality and quantum computing, it said. AA MRMR
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley