Adani group signs MoU for access to cutting-edge tech of Israeli startups
MoUwill allow Adanibusinesses to access tech solutions provided by Israeli start-ups.
- The collaboration will span across climate change, cyber, AI, IoT, 5G, agriculture, all of which are core businesses for Adani.
Adani grouprecently acquired Israel’s Haifa portin July for $1.18 billion.
AdvertisementAdani Enterprises today signed an MoU with the
The collaboration will span across climate change, cyber, AI, IoT, 5G, agriculture – all of which are core businesses for Adani.
The MoU with Israel comes weeks after the Adani group acquired Israel’s Haifa port in July for $1.18 billion. It aims to establish better trade lines between India, Europe and the Middle East.
“The Haifa Port acquisition demonstrates the Adani Group’s commitment to Israel. What Adani offers is the broadest sandbox of multiple B2B and B2C industries to multiple tech companies in Israel. It is a classic supply-demand match between two nations that have always shared very strong bonds,” said
The Adani Group will screen and select Israeli start-ups to develop innovative solutions in the tech space.
“The Adani Group is a partner of choice for any Israeli startup looking to tap into the world’s fastest growing economy – India,” said
In an annual general meeting of Adani Enterprises held in July,
The group intends to digitally integrate its current and future businesses by linking its data centers through submarine and terrestrial cables alongside industrial level 5G connectivity. It wants to build the largest industrial operations cloud in the world for its 400 million strong consumer base.
SEE ALSO: VI betting on tariff hike as it lost over $10 million every day in Q1 FY23
No festival cheer ahead for Fortune Oil’s rural sales, says Adani Wilmar CEO
Popular on BI
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Mumbai
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning