Adani group subsidiary to indirectly acquire 29.18% stake in NDTV, makes open offer
Adanigroup announced an open offer for up to 26 percent stake in NDTVat a price of ₹294 per share.
- The statutory announcement for an open offer has also been filed with the stock exchanges.
- The share price of NDTV closed at ₹366.20 on
It has also announced an open offer for up to 26 per cent stake in NDTV at a price of ₹294 per share. The share price of NDTV closed at ₹ 366.20 on BSE on Tuesday.
The warrant exercise has been hand delivered to the RRPR team and acknowledgement obtained on the original and the warrant exercise money has been remitted to RRPR's bank account before the press release was sent to the stock exchanges.
The statutory announcement for an open offer for acquiring 26 per cent of NDTV shares has also been filed with the stock exchanges.
SEEL ALSO: Adani group sheds ₹94,000 crore in value after a report says it’s ‘deeply over-leveraged’
Gautam Adani’s overly ambitious growth plans can spiral into a massive debt trap: Fitch
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- A man kept the same pair of contact lenses in for 3 years, causing permanent astigmatism and buildup behind his eyelids. His doctor said he's not responsible enough to wear contacts.
- Clarence Thomas wrote a scathing, nearly 50-page dissent about why the Supreme Court should have gutted voting rights
- Heatwave grips India - Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand to record highest temperature
- Apple Arcade looks Stronger Than Ever - New & Exciting Games Announced
- What is the best date to set for your SIPs – Beginning, end, or middle of the month?
- Asus ROG Flow Z13 review – a premium gaming tablet
- Must do activities on your visit to Mahabaleshwar