Adani Logistics still in talks to buy GDL's 40% stake in Snowman: APSEZ
GDL earlier this week had said that the proposed sale of entire 40.25 per cent stake of Gateway Distriparks in cold chain operator Snowman Logistics to Adani Logistics was called off due to repudiation of the agreement by the acquirer.
As notified to the stock exchanges on April 1, 2020, Adani Logistics Ltd (ALL) currently holds 26 per cent of the total voting equity share capital of Snowman, pursuant to an open offer and that parties are in discussion in relation to the purchase of its 40.25 per cent stake in Snowman pursuant to a share purchase agreement dated December 27, 2019 between ALL, GDL and Snowman (SPA), APSEZ said in a regulatory filing to the BSE.
"ALL has received a letter issued by GDL in relation to a purported repudiation of the SPA and ALL has duly responded to the same. ALL has categorically denied the correctness and basis of the statements, assertions and claims being made by GDL," APSEZ said.
Snowman Logistics is the cold chain unit of Gateway Distriparks Ltd.
"The condition for completion of transaction by March 31, 2020 was not met by the acquirer, and the seller has notified the acquirer and the company that the agreement is not in force due to repudiation of the agreement by the acquirer," Gateway Distriparks has earlier said in a BSE filing.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns