Adani Ports' net profits decline by 6% in the third quarter of FY22
In the same quarter last fiscal, the net profit was Rs 1,577 crore.
The company's consolidated revenue during the quarter grew one per cent to Rs 3,797 crore, as compared to Rs 3,746 crore in the same period last fiscal.
EBITDA fell two per cent during the quarter to Rs 2,431 crore.
During Q3FY22, cargo volumes were subdued due to higher commodity prices and disruptions in the supply chain.
"Our under-construction port of Vizhinjam in Kerala, along with our new terminal in Colombo, Sri Lanka, will act as a new transshipment hub in southeast Asia."
With an extensive focus on the use of renewable energies the company is on the road to achieving carbon neutrality by 2025 and becoming the world's most sustainable ports company, he added.
Union Budget 2022: All you need to know about the EV battery swapping policy
Diamonds will now be cheaper, imitation jewellery and umbrellas costlier – here are the highlights on how Budget 2022 will impact imports
Popular on BI
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Impact of AI on Customer Service
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams