Ambuja declared as preferred bidder for Uskalvagu limestone block in Odisha
"The company shall get the statutory licences and permits related to mining operations to be declared a 'successful bidder' and subsequently enter into a 'Mine Development and Production Agreement (MDPA)' with Government of Odisha to commence the mining operation," it said.
Preferred bidders are those who are selected by the vendor with the intention to sell the business or award a contract, subject to the completion of terms and conditions.
Ambuja Cements with its subsidiary ACC Ltd has a capacity of 67.5 million tonnes with 14 integrated cement manufacturing plants and 16 cement grinding units across the country.
Mortgage platform LoanKuber raises $2 million led by Inflection Point Ventures
Indigo stock slides 4% in early trade after reports of a large block deal
Popular on BI
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4% in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6%
- Fiscal deficit at Jan-end touches 63.6% of full year target: Govt data
- Cabinet approves 3 semiconductor fab units, to generate 80,000 jobs
- RIL shares climb nearly 1% after announcing mega merger
- Key infra sectors' growth slows to 15-month low of 3.6% in January