Bajaj Finserv posts 42% growth in Q3 net profit to ₹1,782 crore
The company's total income was ₹21,755 crore for the reviewed quarter, against ₹17,620 crore in the corresponding period the previous year, which is a surge of 23.46 per cent.
According to the statement shared with the exchanges, finance costs of the company went up to ₹3,240.78 crore from ₹2,444.53 crore. Total expenses of the firm surged 17.10 per cent to ₹17,336.45 crore from ₹14,370.55 crore in the year-ago period.
The company also said profit after tax of its subsidiary -
Bajaj Finserv is the holding company for the various financial services businesses under the Bajaj group.
Bajaj Finserv participates in the financing business through its 52.49 per cent holding in Bajaj Finance (BFL) and in the life, general and health insurance businesses through its 74 per cent holding in two unlisted subsidiaries, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited (BAGIC) and
CPP Investments commits $205 mn to Indospace's new fund for building industrial, logistic parks in India
Adani Enterprises FPO subscribed just 2% amid allegations by Hindenburg Research
Popular on BI
- Not hard, not soft, the earliest dino eggs may have been of a 'leathery' texture to protect against damage: study
- Don't need to go big to go home: Australia is turning to sustainable 'tiny houses' to fix their housing crisis!
- Affordability levels to buy homes hit in last 2 years; to improve in 2024 on likely repo rate cut: JLL
- Carbon tax turns into climate fight at COP28
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts