Beer brand Bira 91 to launch House of the Dragon-inspired merchandise for fans in India
Houseof the Dragon is a prequel to the hit show Game of Thrones.
- The show’s merchandise is available for fans in India on
Bira91’s official website.
- The series is being broadcast on Disney Plus Hotstar, which has 50 million paid users in India.
AdvertisementIndian beer brand Bira 91 has joined hands with Warner Bros. Consumer Products to launch merchandise inspired by the newly released
House of the Dragon is a prequel to the popular show Game of Thrones and was released in August. Based on the book Fire and Blood by George R. Martin, the show focuses on the genesis of the
Bira’s merchandise includes products inspired by the world of Targaryens, such as limited-edition glassware, graphic t-shirts, and collectibles like bar blades and coasters.
The merchandise is priced between ₹399 to ₹5999 and can be pre-ordered from the online merchandise shop of Bira91 from September 19.
“As a lifestyle brand, we strive to build unique consumer experiences across many touch points. As fans of the Game of Thrones franchise, we are really excited for the new show and are sure that this season, fire will truly reign,” said Ankur Jain, founder and CEO of Bira 91.
The series is being broadcast on Disney Plus Hotstar, which has 50 million paid users in India. After its premiere on HBO, the show drew a global viewership of over 10 million, almost double the 4.2 million viewership of Game of Thrones in 2011. House of the Dragon became the most-watched
SEE ALSO: Is Covid-19 finally over in India? This is what WHO and experts have to say
Fintech company MoneyPlanned raises over ₹2.5 crore from Inflection Point Ventures, others
Amazon Great Indian Festival sale announced – card offers, cashback, new launches and more
Popular on BI
- Electronics Mart India IPO is subscribed 1.69 times on day 1
- Big B’s best movies are back on the big screens - Here are 11 you can watch
- Reliance Jio to begin beta trial of 5G in four cities on Dussehra with unlimited data
- With 950 billionaires, Asia outnumbers all other regions: Forbes
- mRNA booster immunisations protect against Covid-19 for 4-5 months: study