Boeing is suspending production of the 737 Max in January, as the troubled jet's grounding drags into 2020
Boeing will halt production of its 737 Max narrow-body jet in January, escalating the company's crisis as it prepares to end a year marked by accidents, scandals, and a plummeting public perception.The Wall Street Journal first reported the halts, citing a person briefed on the matter.
The jet has been grounded world-wide since the crash of Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302, the second of two fatal 737 Max crashes in five months.This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
Get the latest Boeing stock price here.
- Delhi Budget: Law university, English speaking course on cards for higher education students
- Aurangabad tourism overlooked in Maha budget: Stakeholders
- Delhi govt allocates Rs 1,550 crore in budget for development of unauthorised colonies
- Asus TUF Dash F15 gaming laptop launched starting at ₹1,39,990
- Vedantu plans to hire 2,500 people over the next three months as it take ed-tech to smaller towns