Charges by US Department of Justice have been dropped: Droom founder Sandeep Aggarwal
New Delhi, Feb 19 () Automobile marketplace Droom founder and CEO Sandeep Aggarwal on Wednesday said a civil settlement has been reached with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in connection with an insider-trading case.Also, the US Department of Justice (DOJ) has dropped all charges against him pertaining to the said case, Aggarwal said.
Droom is currently generating USD 1.2 billion in annualised gross merchandise value (GMV) and has over 3.53 lakh auto dealers listed on its platform. SR DRRDRR
- Iran condemns US' seizure of website domains as an 'attempt to undermine global freedom of expression'
- North Korea rules out 'possibility of any contact' with US, according to media report
- Lessons brands can learn from the winners of Kantar's Creative Effectiveness Awards
- Guenter Butschek to step down as Tata Motors CEO and MD from June 30
- Reliance Industries, Tata Motors, Adani Ports and other stocks to watch out for on June 24