Coriander futures decline 1.44 pc on weak cues
On the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, coriander contracts for April eased by Rs 86, or 1.44 per cent, to Rs 5,890 per quintal in 6,460 lots.
Similarly, the spice for May delivery fell by Rs 39, or 0.65 per cent, at Rs 5,949 per quintal in 1,980 lots.Market analysts said subdued demand in spot market mainly led to decline in coriander prices here. VHP RUJRUJ
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Elon Musk told his 76-year-old dad Errol to 'keep quiet' in a text message after he said he wasn't proud of his son, report says
- Armed Trump supporters protest outside FBI office in Phoenix following Mar-a-Lago raid: reports
- Modi remembers Nehru and Sarvarkar in his speech today
- Made-in-India gun used for 1st time for ceremonial salute at Red Fort on Independence Day
- How India can create opportunities for its new-age farmers
- Akasa Air founder, big bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala passes at 62
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight