Covid-19: DCB Bank to spend Rs 1 crore CSR funds next 3 months
The announcement comes a day after the government allowed companies to use corporate social responsibility (CSR) funds for tackling the disease.
"The bank will engage with various agencies and partners to manage the response to Covid-19 in India. It aims to deploy this fund within the next three months," DCB Bank said in a statement.DCB Bank remains committed to its CSR initiative for the overall betterment of Indian society and its people. LUX ANSANS
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role
- Victory of Modi's guarantees, say BJP leaders as party sweeps states states
- Sunil Kanugolu: The poll strategist behind Congress' win in Telangana
- Digvijaya and Kamal Nath are now history, says Ashwini Vaishnaw as BJP attains victory in MP