Crude oil futures rise on firm demand
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, crude oil for delivery in July traded higher by Rs 31, or 1.02 per cent, at Rs 3,066 per barrel in 4,572 lots.
Analysts said raising of bets by participants kept crude prices higher in futures trade here.Globally, West Texas Intermediate crude oil rose 1.04 per cent to USD 40.71 per barrel, while Brent Crude was trading up by 0.89 per cent at USD 43.28 per barrel in New York. SHW RUJ RUJ
- Earth's satellites, power grids and planes may have more time to prepare against the threat of solar flares
- These are India’s top 10 'most livable' cities, according to the government's Ease of Living Index 2020
- Flipkart is reportedly looking to list in US via a blank cheque firm
- Smartphone brand OPPO will launch new fitness band on March 9
- Ahead of its electric three-wheeler launch, EV startup Euler Motors raises ₹30 crore