Crude oil futures rise on firm demand
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, crude oil for delivery in July traded higher by Rs 31, or 1.02 per cent, at Rs 3,066 per barrel in 4,572 lots.
Analysts said raising of bets by participants kept crude prices higher in futures trade here.Globally, West Texas Intermediate crude oil rose 1.04 per cent to USD 40.71 per barrel, while Brent Crude was trading up by 0.89 per cent at USD 43.28 per barrel in New York. SHW RUJ RUJ
- Swiggy disburses over Rs 450 cr in loans to 8000 restaurant owners
- Hyundai Motor India says all its vehicles to come with 6 airbags
- Earthquake jolts Delhi and other parts of northern India
- World Bank pegs India's FY24 GDP growth at 6.3% as global headwinds emerge
- Musk's X testing game streaming, live shopping features