Delhi govt notifies excise policy for current FY, no changes from last year
The official said the policy, which was scheduled to come in April this year, was delayed as the government machinery was busy with measures to arrest the spread of the novel coronavirus in the national capital.
"We have notified the excise policy of last year for the current financial year. No changes have been made in it this year," the official said.Sources said that the draft of the 2020-21 policy had been submitted by the Excise Department to the government in March, but it could not be finalised due to the pandemic situation and the lockdown.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- The decision not to have a kid is personal — but the social pressure against the choice is all-pervasive
- K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
- Global consumer spending on apps to reach $270 billion annually by 2025
- Farmers announce series of Mahapanchayats in March
- Huawei aims to make electric cars later this year