EeVe eyes sale of upto 15K electric two-wheelers this year
EeVe, which is run by Odisha-based OmJay EV Ltd, has sold about 1,200 units since the launch of its two-wheelers in October last year.
"Our products are doing well in the eastern part of the country and we are now talking to dealers across the country to increase coverage," OmJay EV co-founder and Director Harsh Vardhan Didwania told .He added that currently the company's products are available at about 45 dealerships and this is expected to touch 200 by year-end.
Didwania said the vehicles are manufactured in Odisha."We have invested about Rs 70 crore in our business so far. Our plan is to pump in another Rs 150 crore in manufacturing, product development and other areas," he added.
The company currently has four electric two-wheelers in the market and will add two more in the coming months.Showcased at Auto Expo here, the e-bike 'Tesoro' and a retro e-scooter 'Forseti' are expected to be launched around the festive season. The company, however, did not comment on the pricing. SR PRS SHWSHW
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Farmer unions now announce plan to march towards Parliament on Budget day
- Pradhan Mantri Bal Puraskar to be awarded to 32 children on Republic Day
- Birla is making Asian Paints and Berger Paints change colours— and it’s bad news for those who got shares in Indigo IPO too
- Farmers to march towards Parliament from different locations on Budget day on February 1: Farmer leader Darshan Pal. PTI TRS GJS GJS TIR TIR
- Apple doubles its India market share this winter thanks to the launch of its online store and sales of iPhone 11, XR and 12