FinComm discusses constitution of property tax board in states, fund devolution to RLBs
The ministry submitted that the Commission may consider to keep its award to the PRIs (Panchayati Raj Institutions) for the revised period 2021-2026 at Rs 10 lakh crore, an official statement said.
The meeting was held for forming up Commission's recommendations for the years 2020-21 to 2025-26.The meeting also discussed the status on the state-wise devolution of funds to rural local bodies (RLBs), state-wise pattern of 'own resources' generated by RLBs since 2011-12 and the impact of GST on RLB's revenue.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021