From Tata to Maruti, these are India’s top auto newsmakers of 2019 – mostly for the wrong reasons
- In 2019, auto manufacturers were a part of the front page headlines every other day, but mostly for the bad news.
- The Indian auto industry has been in the middle of a massive slowdown for over a year now.
- Tata Motors,
Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai and Hondawere the top newsmakers of 2019 according to a report by Wizikey.
Due to the many events, in 2019, auto manufacturers were in the news but it was mostly bad news.
Here’s a look at the top newsmakers from the auto industry in
Mahindra & Mahindra
Popular on BI
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India