From Tata to Maruti, these are India’s top auto newsmakers of 2019 – mostly for the wrong reasons
- In 2019, auto manufacturers were a part of the front page headlines every other day, but mostly for the bad news.
- The Indian auto industry has been in the middle of a massive slowdown for over a year now.
- Tata Motors,
Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai and Hondawere the top newsmakers of 2019 according to a report by Wizikey.
Due to the many events, in 2019, auto manufacturers were in the news but it was mostly bad news.
Here’s a look at the top newsmakers from the auto industry in
Mahindra & MahindraAdvertisement
- From NPCI to Fluid AI, Google Cloud preparing Indian firms for new normal
- Swab samples of 61 people who returned to Arunachal with coronavirus-positive man test negative
- India's premier medical research institution snubs WHO— wants to keep trying HCQ on COVID-19 patients
- Watch the bizarre video of monkeys who snatched blood samples of COVID-19 patients in India — locals fear transmission
- Uttar Pradesh reports 1 more COVID-19 death, total cases rise to 7,284