Future Supply shares rise as CCI approves 22 pc stake acquisition by Nippon Express
On the BSE, the scrip opened on a positive note and further climbed 6.69 per cent to Rs 534.95.
The shares appreciated 5.98 per cent to Rs 529 on the NSE.
Competition Commission of India (CCI) in a tweet on Tuesday said it "approves acquisition by Nippon Express (South Asia & Oceania) Pte Ltd of approximately 22 per cent of the total issued and paid up share capital of the Future Supply Chain Solutions Limited".
The firm had in September said that as part of this transaction, Future Supply Chain Solutions Ltd (FSC) will issue 37,89,350 shares to Nippon Express at a price of Rs 664 per share (22 per cent premium to the current market price).
"Through this primary issue Nippon Express will hold 8.6 per cent stake on a fully diluted basis and FSC will raise around Rs 252 crore for funding its near-term growth plans," the company had said in a regulatory filing.
Further, Nippon Express had informed that it had entered into a share purchase agreement with institutional shareholder(s) of FSC to acquire 58,63,475 shares representing 14.6 per cent of existing share capital, it added.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Practically's Marketing Vice President shares important marketing lessons EdTech learnt during the Covid era
- CoinSwitch Kuber, CoinDCX and WazirX were the top crypto advertisers on digital mediums this year: Report
- Scientists discover Mercury-like exoplanet where a year is only eight hours long
- L&T, Tata Power, Jet Airways, Biocon and other stocks that are in focus on December 3
- Alibaba, Tencent, and other Chinese players are betting big on the metaverse — but the government is yet to buy into the hype