Godrej Properties acquires Raj Kapoor's Bungalow in Mumbai
AdvertisementThe deal value has not been disclosed.
The site is located at Deonar Farm Road, Chembur, Mumbai, adjacent to
In May 2019, Godrej Properties had acquired R K Studios in Chembur from the Kapoor family to develop a premium mixed-use project Godrej RKS.
The project is expected to be delivered this year.
Gaurav Pandey, MD and CEO, Godrej Properties, said, "We are pleased to add this iconic project to our portfolio and are grateful to the Kapoor family for entrusting us with this opportunity."
The demand for premium developments has been strong over the past few years, he said.
This project will allow us to further strengthen our presence in Chembur, Pandey said.
Godrej Properties, which is part of the business conglomerate
It has a significant presence in Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR), Delhi-NCR,
SEE ALSO: IndiGo plans flights to Nairobi, Jakarta, some central Asian destinations: CEO Pieter Elbers
Fashion industry needs to move "further" and "faster" to meet 1.5°C target, prove they care about real change: UN expert
Popular on BI
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh
- CBI to arrest Kejriwal in few days, will serve him notice by evening: AAP
- GSTN to share data with RBI's frictionless credit platform
- Nifty retreats from its record highs to close flat
- Pesticides are leaving lasting behavioural changes through generations of fish, study finds