Gold futures ease on low spot demand
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, gold prices for August delivery fell by Rs 22, or 0.04 per cent, to Rs 49,237 per 10 gram in a business turnover of 9,352 lots.
However, the yellow metal for October delivery rose by Rs 9, or 0.02 per cent, to Rs 49,409 per 10 gram in 10,666 lots.Gold was trading 0.01 per cent up at USD 1,813.50 per ounce in New York. SHW RUJ RUJ
- Earth's satellites, power grids and planes may have more time to prepare against the threat of solar flares
- These are India’s top 10 'most livable' cities, according to the government's Ease of Living Index 2020
- Flipkart is reportedly looking to list in US via a blank cheque firm
- Smartphone brand OPPO will launch new fitness band on March 9
- Ahead of its electric three-wheeler launch, EV startup Euler Motors raises ₹30 crore