Hero MotoCorp supports lockdown extension, seeks stimulus package for India Inc
He also called for scaling up efforts and contributions manifold to also ensure the well-being of the most affected section of society.
"I support the honorable Prime Minister's move to extend the lockdown till 3rd May, with the topmost priority being the safety and well-being of the citizens of our country," Munjal said in a statement.
The decision to allow graded relaxation and partial opening of certain areas from April 21 that show improvement is also welcome, he added.
"While continuing to play its role in supporting the government through various means and measures, Corporate India looks forward to a suitable stimulus package from the government that will give a boost to our economy," Munjal said.
At Hero MotoCorp, he said,"we remain committed to extending our resources to support the government and also safeguarding everyone in our larger ecosystem, including our employees and their families.Munjal further said,"at a time such as this, we all have to scale up our efforts and contributions manifold to also ensure the well-being of the most affected section of society." RKL RUJRUJ
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Serum Institute seeks drug regulator's approval to start booster doses of Covishield
- Do you own an LIC policy? Here is how you can link your PAN before applying for the LIC IPO
- Ahmedabad and Karachi among ten cheapest cities in the world
- Deloitte India partners with News Broadcasters Federation to build an integrated performance and rewards forum for the news media industry
- Best bullet cameras for security in India