Hindustan Unilever saw a 13% rise in Q4 net profit at ₹2,190 crore
The company's consolidated
For the fiscal 2020-21, the company said its consolidated net profit was at ₹7,999 crore, as compared to ₹6,756 crore in 2019-20, a growth of 18 per cent.
AdvertisementConsolidated total income for FY21 was at ₹47,438 crore, as against ₹40,415 crore in
"Our in-quarter performance was strong on both the top-line and bottom-line. Despite challenging times, in FY'21 our business ecosystem has withstood the disruption and demonstrated agility and resilience across the value chain," HUL Chairman and Managing Director Sanjiv Mehta said.
He further said, "we have delivered on our multi-stakeholder business model. Our purpose-led brands and capabilities were further strengthened during the year and this positions us well to serve our consumers during this turbulent period."
The company's focus firmly remains behind delivering volume-led competitive growth, Mehta added.
"The recent surge in
India may end up wasting millions of COVID-19 vaccine doses if there is no separate queue for second shots
If you have just recovered from COVID-19, experts say you don't need to join in on the rush for vaccination immediately
Atlassian says its employees only need to come into the office 4 times a year under its new 'Team Anywhere' policy
- UP's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announces free funerals for deceased Covid patients
- You no longer need a Covid+ve report to get admitted to a hospital: Union Health Ministry
- Supreme Court sets up a 12-member National Task Force to facilitate public health response to the pandemic
- Adobe Summit 2021: Empowering a digital-first economy through personalisation
- Crime branch to probe recovery of O2 concentrators from Delhi eateries, including Khan Market's famous Khan Chacha and Town Hall