Hindustan Unilever saw a 13% rise in Q4 net profit at ₹2,190 crore
The company's consolidated
For the fiscal 2020-21, the company said its consolidated net profit was at ₹7,999 crore, as compared to ₹6,756 crore in 2019-20, a growth of 18 per cent.
Consolidated total income for FY21 was at ₹47,438 crore, as against ₹40,415 crore in
"Our in-quarter performance was strong on both the top-line and bottom-line. Despite challenging times, in FY'21 our business ecosystem has withstood the disruption and demonstrated agility and resilience across the value chain," HUL Chairman and Managing Director Sanjiv Mehta said.
He further said, "we have delivered on our multi-stakeholder business model. Our purpose-led brands and capabilities were further strengthened during the year and this positions us well to serve our consumers during this turbulent period."
The company's focus firmly remains behind delivering volume-led competitive growth, Mehta added.
"The recent surge in
India may end up wasting millions of COVID-19 vaccine doses if there is no separate queue for second shots
If you have just recovered from COVID-19, experts say you don't need to join in on the rush for vaccination immediately
Atlassian says its employees only need to come into the office 4 times a year under its new 'Team Anywhere' policy
Popular on BI
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- I'm a software engineer who struggled with procrastination until I tried 'monk mode' — here's how it saves me up to 3 hours a day
- First 82 days of 2023 see more layoffs than the entire 2022
- You will soon lose your legacy blue tick on Twitter – here’s everything you need to know
- Parineeta director Pradeep Sarkar passes away at 67
- Shops of toddy, poor man's scotch, to undergo a major facelift in Kerala
- Madhav Sheth accepts global role at realme, new India head yet to be announced