ICICI Lombard launches dedicated COVID-19 cover
The special policy offers 100 per cent of the sum insured if the person is diagnosed positive for COVID-19, irrespective of hospitalization expenses, the company said in a statement, adding that the medical test should be conducted at a government-run or government-approved lab.
The health cover is priced at a premium of Rs 149 and offers a Rs 25,000 payout, including value and covers 18-75 age group.
* HSBC donates Rs 1 cr to city-based NGO to help fight COVID-19 with cleanliness
Leading multinational lender HSBC has donated Rs 1 crore to United Way Mumbai, the city-arm of the 130-plus-year-old international non-profit called the United Way movement spanning 41 countries, the lender said.
United Way Mumbai has been into community health interventions with large scale programmes addressing public health issues like sanitation, malnutrition, diabetes, hepatitis and vector borne diseases.The HSBC fund will go to further these causes, especially in the time of virus pandemic, with a focus on the megapolis. BEN RVK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- As a mom, I know punishments don't work. Parents should be trying to find a connection instead.
- Sensex, Nifty slip for second day; FMCG, IT stocks drag
- Air India puts together 'huge financing deal' for new fleet: CEO
- Marine species including whales and dolphins under significant threat from noise pollution
- ITR filing: Your guide to Form 26AS and why you should check for TDS discrepancies
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Mount Abu