ICICI Lombard launches dedicated COVID-19 cover
The special policy offers 100 per cent of the sum insured if the person is diagnosed positive for COVID-19, irrespective of hospitalization expenses, the company said in a statement, adding that the medical test should be conducted at a government-run or government-approved lab.
The health cover is priced at a premium of Rs 149 and offers a Rs 25,000 payout, including value and covers 18-75 age group.*
* HSBC donates Rs 1 cr to city-based NGO to help fight COVID-19 with cleanlinessLeading multinational lender HSBC has donated Rs 1 crore to United Way Mumbai, the city-arm of the 130-plus-year-old international non-profit called the United Way movement spanning 41 countries, the lender said. United Way Mumbai has been into community health interventions with large scale programmes addressing public health issues like sanitation, malnutrition, diabetes, hepatitis and vector borne diseases.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Exports of SII vaccine blocked till March-April
- Budget 2021: From Income Tax deductions to creating jobs and boosting healthcare – Here’s all that could be in Nirmala Sitharaman’s fiscal plans
- French energy major Total proposes to acquire 20% stake in Adani Green Energy
- Petrol, diesel prices hiked again after a three day pause
- Gurugram: Over 4,500 health workers to get vaccine on Monday