Jio Haptik and CASHe partner to deliver instant credit lines on Whatsapp
Jio Haptikand CASHepartner to enable automated instant credit lines on
- This will aid business owners and solopreneurs to access instant credit via WhatsApp.
Haptikand CASHe claim to provide revolving loans on WhatsApp within a minute.
AdvertisementJio Haptik partnered with financial wellness platform CASHe on Tuesday to enable instant credit line disbursals on Whatsapp. Jio Haptik is a WhatsApp chatbot solution provider, which was acquired by
The overriding technology powering this solution is Haptik’s advanced conversational commerce capabilities and CASHe’s AI-powered bot. The Whatsapp chatbot matches the user’s inputs and automatically facilitates a formal application, along with a Know-Your-Customer (KYC) check.
Once verified, it sets up a credit line in a few clicks through a guided conversational flow. The user’s details are generated and displayed based on the name entered – the only key input that the borrower needs to enter is at the start of the conversation.
“Haptik is pleased to be partnering with CASHe, India’s leading financial wellness platform, with the aim of helping borrowers get access to loans and credit seamlessly and in under a minute. Since going live with our WhatsApp bot, CASHe has witnessed over 50,000 credit line issuances, more than ₹25 crore in loan disbursals, and more,” said Swapan Rajdev, co-founder and CTO, Haptik.
However, this is not the first time that an Indian company is offering loans via Whatsapp. Last year IIFL Finance, a non-banking financial company, offered an instant loan disbursement of ₹10 lakh on WhatsApp, where users could access it by typing ‘Hi’ in a chat box, in five minutes.
Jio Haptik and CASHe, however, claim to provide revolving loans on WhatsApp within a minute. Revolving loans provide more flexibility with drawdowns and repayments as opposed to traditional loans.
“With this solution on offer, we have successfully pivoted our credit model to adapt to the shifts in the lending space by offering instant sachet loans to existing and prospective borrowers through an engaging and conversational flow. The digital assistant on WhatsApp helps us to reach out to new customers and support the existing ones,” said
“The business launched JioMart on WhatsApp native app during the quarter, a novel and disruptive initiative that brings the simplicity of instant chat service to the online shopping experience to millions of consumers. An impressive 37% of orders received from this platform are from new customers who had not shopped on JioMart before,” Reliance said.
AdvertisementSEE ALSO: Government, listed private companies’ capex to touch ₹21 lakh crore in FY23: ICICI Securities
Recent IPO successes could lead to recovery in the primary market: E&Y
Mumbai, Delhi ranked lowest among 6o global cities for public transit systems
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- Heatwave grips India - Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand to record highest temperature
- Apple Arcade looks Stronger Than Ever - New & Exciting Games Announced
- What is the best date to set for your SIPs – Beginning, end, or middle of the month?
- Asus ROG Flow Z13 review – a premium gaming tablet
- Must do activities on your visit to Mahabaleshwar