Jio's Q1 net profit zooms nearly 183 pc to Rs 2,520 cr
The net profit stood at Rs 891 crore in the corresponding quarter previous year.
Jio's operating revenue for the Q1 FY21 grew 33.7 per cent year-on-year to Rs 16,557 crore.Its total customer base as on June 30, 2020 stood at of 398.3 million, and average revenue per user (ARPU) during the quarter was Rs 140.3 per subscriber per month.
Jio Platforms with partnerships across promising Indian startups and globally renowned technology companies is set to drive the next leg of hyper growth for digital businesses, he said."Our growth strategy is aimed at meeting the needs of all the 1.3 billion Indians. We remain focused on playing a leading role India's transformation into a Digital Society," Ambani said. MBI BAL BAL
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar
- Protesting farmers break barricades at Delhi borders, entering the national capital ahead of time