Khattar orders special girdawari of rabi crops affected by heavy rains, hailstorm
The special girdawari was ordered for assessment of crop loss so that the farmers can get compensation for damaged crops.
The chief minister made the announcement in the State Assembly here after some members expressed concern over loss of crops due to unseasonal rains and hailstorms.
On Sunday, Haryana's Cooperation Minister Banwari Lal had inspected fields of farmers and interacted with those whose crops were damaged due to rains and hailstorm in Rewari district.During his visit, Lal had assured the farmers of all possible help and also directed sub-divisional officer and officials of agriculture department to assess crop loss of every affected farmer. SUN RVK
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu
- Slip and slide: Ten brands that shed the most value in 2023