Kotak Mahindra rolls out a lifestyle focused salary account
- The account will be available to all corporates in India and will also come with a host of privileges and rewards.
- Each account will come with preferential banking services, including a complimentary Zen Credit Card.
- It also offers preferential pricing on a range of lending needs across personal, home and vehicle loans.
The account will be available to all corporates in India and will also come with a host of privileges and rewards across lifestyle, travel,
“For a long time, the corporate salary account benefits used to include no minimum balance commitments, zero transaction charges and some access to other banking products with a sustained relationship. We believe now is the time to disrupt this space – by offering rewards that span beyond banking and designing a truly premium value proposition,” said
Each account will come with preferential banking services, including a complimentary Zen Credit Card. The account holders will be able to enjoy a lot of benefits like subscription to top lifestyle brands offering health and wellness, lifestyle, entertainment, and access to complimentary airport lounges.
It also offers preferential pricing on a range of lending needs across personal, home and vehicle loans. The account holders will also get the access to emergency funds via overdraft facility upto five times the salary limit and salary PayDay loan at good interest rates.
SEE ALSO :
Samsung launched Galaxy Z Fold 4, Z Flip 4, Watch 5 series, and Buds 2 Pro: Check price, specifications and photos
Will Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha be the box of chocolates Bollywood is waiting for?
Popular on BI
- An American tourist in Seoul said he sprayed graffiti in 155 places to raise awareness about teeth grinding
- X could lose $75 million in ad revenue after a litany of controversies from Elon Musk, including his endorsement of antisemitic comments, report says
- The S&P 500 will trade near its all-time high before a recession drags it down again in a topsy-turvy 2024, Société Générale says
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes