KredX raises USD 26 mn in funding led by Tiger Global
The series B round also saw participation from an existing investor for a minority stake in the company, a statement said.
KredX was founded by Manish Kumar and Anurag Jain in 2015 to help businesses meet their short-term working capital needs by facilitating discounting of their unpaid invoices.As on date, KredX has processed over five lakh invoices helping more than 5,000 suppliers through 10,000-plus investors across 36 cities.
KredX said it will use the new capital to accelerate its expansion by hiring across functions including senior leadership and will step up the development of new products.The funds will also be used to further build intellectual property and create a niche in the supply chain finance ecosystem, and towards strategic acquisitions, it added.
"Being in the midst of B2B payment ecosystem, our transaction processing volume has crossed USD 2.4 billion annually and is forecasted to double it in the next twelve months. With wider acceptance of our products, we are well-positioned to serve the entire spectrum of the supply chain for any company," KredX founder and Executive Director Anurag Jain said. SR DRR
- OPINION: “I would bet on Novovax,” a doctor’s take on how to make the COVID-19 vaccine jabs more effective
- Aishwarya Pissay, a champion motorcyclist, describes what it takes to ace the circuit
- Mandatory 14-days quarantine for Delhi residents returning from Kumbh Mela, says Delhi Disaster Management Authority
- Check out the youngest players in IPL 2021
- JEE Mains entrance exam postponed amid surge in COVID-19 cases