Latent View’s IPO will be allotted today — here’s how you can check
Latent View’s IPO was subscribed 338.51 times by investors across the board.
- It received bids for 572 crore shares as against 1.75 crore shares that were up for sale.
- Latent View Analytics has raised ₹600 crore through its IPO.
AdvertisementThe allotment status of data analytics services company Latent View Analytics’ initial public offering (IPO) is likely to be announced today, November 17.
Latent View’s IPO received strong response from investors across the board. The shares have been subscribed 338.51 times by investors in the three days of the IPO bidding process, which lasted between November 10 to 12.
The portion reserved for Qualified institutional investors (QIB) has been oversubscribed by150 times, non-institutional investors’ portion was reserved 881.96 times and the retail portion was reserved 123.84 times.
Overall, the company received bids for 572 crore shares as against 1.75 crore shares that were up for sale. The grey market is currently paying a premium of ₹370 a piece, over and above the issue price range of ₹190-197.
Latent View Analytics has raised ₹600 crore through its IPO. The public issue consisted of a fresh issue of ₹474 crore and an offer for sale of ₹126 crore, which went to the existing shareholders who were selling their shares in the issue.
The company will use the net proceeds to fund its organic growth initiatives and meet working capital requirements.
Here is how to check Latent View’s IPO allotment status on stock exchange website:
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select the IPO name.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘company name’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit.
Former Myntra CEO started Mensa Brand in May and it’s already worth a billion dollars
Cryptocurrencies tumble as China continues its crackdown against mining
Reliance Industries makes for nearly a third of Nifty’s fall today — Tata Motors and Maruti beat the trend
Popular on BI
- Surrogacy rules changed, couples with medical condition can use donor gametes
- Reliance Jio and Airtel add subscribers as Vi’s subscriber base continues to decline
- Sensex, Nifty advance in early trade on positive global cues
- Infosys CEO Salil Parekh joins USISPF Board
- Manohar Joshi: The 'Sir' with a stern demeanour