Latent View’s IPO will be allotted today — here’s how you can check
- Latent View’s IPO was subscribed 338.51 times by investors across the board.
- It received bids for 572 crore shares as against 1.75 crore shares that were up for sale.
Latent ViewAnalytics has raised ₹600 crore through its IPO.
Latent View’s IPO received strong response from investors across the board. The shares have been subscribed 338.51 times by investors in the three days of the IPO bidding process, which lasted between November 10 to 12.
The portion reserved for Qualified institutional investors (QIB) has been oversubscribed by150 times, non-institutional investors’ portion was reserved 881.96 times and the retail portion was reserved 123.84 times.
AdvertisementOverall, the company received bids for 572 crore shares as against 1.75 crore shares that were up for sale. The grey market is currently paying a premium of ₹370 a piece, over and above the issue price range of ₹190-197.
Latent View Analytics has raised ₹600 crore through its IPO. The public issue consisted of a fresh issue of ₹474 crore and an offer for sale of ₹126 crore, which went to the existing shareholders who were selling their shares in the issue.
The company will use the net proceeds to fund its organic growth initiatives and meet working capital requirements.
Here is how to check Latent View’s IPO allotment status on stock exchange website:
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select the IPO name.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘company name’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit.
Former Myntra CEO started Mensa Brand in May and it’s already worth a billion dollars
Cryptocurrencies tumble as China continues its crackdown against mining
Reliance Industries makes for nearly a third of Nifty’s fall today — Tata Motors and Maruti beat the trend
Popular on BI
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details
- AWS appears to be down, and it's taken popular services like Ring smart-home systems, Netflix, and Disney+ with it
- Messenger chief Stan Chudnovsky to depart from Meta next year
- Users spend $133 billion on apps as Apple’s App Store continues to lead revenue shares
- U.S.Polo Assn. ropes in Arjun Rampal as its brand ambassador
- Surgical care startup Pristyn Care is the 42nd startup to be valued over a billion dollars in India this year
- Every Publicis Groupe employee will be able to work anywhere in the world for up to six weeks in 2022