Logistics company DHL to increase its prices by 7.9% from Jan 1
- The logistics company adjusts its prices every year.
- “With the annual price adjustment, we are able to invest in our infrastructure and technology to ensure resilient, sustainable, and world-class customer solutions,” says
DHL’s R S Subramanian.
AdvertisementLogistics company DHL on Friday said it had increased the prices for its services by at least 7.9%, effective January 1, 2023.
The logistics company adjusts its prices every year – it had increased its prices by 6.9% in 2021. The company said that the price adjustment had taken several factors into consideration like inflation, currency dynamics, administrative costs related to regulatory and security measures.
The price adjustment takes place across 220 countries every year. “Depending on local conditions, price adjustments will vary from country to country, and will apply to all customers where contracts allow,” the company said.
“With the annual price adjustment, we are able to invest in our infrastructure and technology to ensure resilient, sustainable, and world-class customer solutions,” said R S Subramanian, SVP South Asia,
On September 15, the company announced that it would be investing €500 million in
With this investment, it will also own and operate wholly-owned large multi-client sites in India, adding twelve million sq feet of warehousing space to the group’s existing portfolio.
The increased warehousing capacity is targeted to effectively cater to growing sectors such as e-commerce, retail, consumer, life sciences, technology, engineering and manufacturing as well as automotive, the company said.
Home loans growing at a faster rate in Tier 3 and 4 districts, thanks to WFH: SBI report
Accenture’s disappointing Q1 and FY23 forecasts indicate more pain for the IT sector
Popular on BI
- A married couple with a 4-month-old baby were both laid off by Google, while one of them was on parental leave
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- 6 signs that you're in a one-sided relationship and how to find balance
- Adani Enterprises’ ₹20,000 crore FPO now open, analysts maintain cautious optimism
- Shark Tank effect: How sales zoomed, websites crashed, and Amazon listings were lost
- Here’s how T+1 affects your life: Shorter settlement cycle to boost liquidity and make BTST trades smoother
- What is fingerprint unlock feature for Chrome incognito tabs and how does it work
- SRK’s Pathaan sets a new record — over ₹100 crore collections on opening day