From Mandira Bedi to Yuvraj Singh, here are celebrity homes you can book for staycations
- Indian celebrities are putting their homes for rent on sites like Airbnb, cashing in on the rising need for a deeper celebrity experience.
Yuvraj Singhhas become the first Indian cricket superstar of international stature to become an Airbnb host.
- The cost of renting these houses generally range from ₹7,746 to over 5.5 lakh per night.
AdvertisementWe have seen images of fans flocking outside the homes of
Here are some of the celebrity homes up for grabs:
Yuvraj Singh has become the first Indian cricket superstar of international stature to become an Airbnb host. He offers an exclusive one-time-only stay for a group of six at his home in Goa, India. Singh’s home will be available for as low as ₹1,212 per night - for a two-night stay from October 14 - 16, 2022. Guests will have exclusive access to Casa Singh, immersing themselves in the calming rhythms of life near the sea.
Tucked into a little bay next to a quaint old church in Madh Island, Mumbai, is Bougainvillea, actor Mandira Bedi’s luxury holiday home. Bedi’s home is available on Airbnb for rent at ₹50,000 rupees per night. The house has a view of the sea and five spacious bedrooms. It gets its name from the abundant presence of bougainvillea flowers around the home.
Made In Heaven‘s Arjun Mathur is trying to create an experience by putting up his villa called Tranquil Haven on Airbnb in Goa. Arjun and his wife Tia have already been tagged as ‘superhosts’ by Airbnb. It has a fully-equipped kitchen and a private garden. Situated in a gated community, it also has a swimming pool, housekeeping with round-the-clock security, free-parking and a cook-on-call. It costs ₹7,746 per night.
The home of former India football captain Bhaichung Bhutia is open for a staycation to all those who are visiting Sikkim. For slightly larger groups, Bhutia will even consider extending rooms from his private residence. The Eagles Nest, as it is called, offers a healthy farm-to-table experience and is 8 km away from Gangtok. The tariff is according to the availability of rooms and the season. Reservations can be made from the Northeast Odyssey website.
He is known as the modern-day king and even though the princely privilege was done away with post Independence, the curiosity around royalty remains. Sawai Padmanabh Singh is the Maharaja of Jaipur and his palace is up for stays in Jaipur. He is the 303rd descendent in Jaipur’s royal lineage. The 23-year-old Indian Maharaja rents out a suite at his City Palace in Jaipur, at a cost of ₹5.69 lakh per night. Guests at the lavishly-styled Gudliya suite will also be treated to a private butler and guided palace tours.
SEE ALSO: Top 10 cities that are home to the richest Indians
AdvertisementSpace dedicated to food and beverage companies in malls on the rise post pandemic
The Zepto Boys: Competition that Amazon never saw coming
Popular on BI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- This frequent flyer who's been 'skiplagging' for a decade says she has 'no remorse and no angst'
- Personal trainer Kelsey Wells' protein-packed go-to smoothie is a 'meal in a cup' that tastes like cookie batter
- These are must to do activities in Shimla on your next visit
- ONGC to invest ₹1 lakh cr in energy transition, targets net-zero by 2038
- List of famous things to buy in Shimla
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- Screen-sharing and usernames on WhatsApp soon: All you need to know