Marico looks to gain from the ‘immunity boost’ trend during COVID – forays into Ayurvedic products
- Marico’s foray into Ayurveda products is through its popular brand
- The company has launched several products including
Saffola KadhaMix and Saffola Golden Turmeric Milk Mix.
- With the coronavirus pandemic, people have been turning to immunity-boosting products and healthy foods.
Marico’s foray into Ayurveda products is through its popular brand Saffola. The company has launched several products, including Saffola
“There has been a marked change in consumption habits with consumers looking for preventive solutions in the healthy and immunity-boosting space. The new range of Saffola ImmuniVeda ayurvedic products – the Kadha Mix and the Golden Turmeric Milk Mix - are contemporary format innovations which make these traditional recipes more enjoyable to all family members while boosting immunity from within,” said Sanjay Mishra, Chief Operating Officer, India Sales & Chief Executive Officer, New Business, Marico in a statement.
The company had recently said that it plans to boost revenue through a focused approach in the ‘health’ foods segment. “We finished 2019–20 at ₹200 crore in foods and we want to take it up to at least ₹300 crore-plus by 2020-21. And, the attempt is to hit the ₹500-crore mark in the next two years,” said Saugata Gupta, CEO of Marico in a recent interview.
Amid India-China standoff, Tencent is back with an investment in Flipkart
RBI Governor highlights five key areas that will determine India's growth in the post-COVID world
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO fully subscribed on day one — led by robust retail demand
- GATE 2021 registration deadline extended till October 7 — here’s how to register
- AP EAMCET Result 2020 to be released soon — Here’s how to check the scorecard
- SpaceX and NASA's next manned mission is set to take off on Halloween
- Xiaomi launches Mi Watch Revolve, Mi Smart Speaker and other smart home products in India