Mark Taylor to head Cognizant Interactive
In an email to employees, Cognizant Digital Business President Malcolm Frank said Taylor has joined as the new Senior Vice President and Global Practice Leader of Cognizant Interactive.
Taylor joins the company from Capgemini, where he most recently served as Global Customer Engagement Lead. He will be based out of the Hudson Yards office in New York and will report to Taylor.
According to Cognizant website, Interactive brings together five key capabilities to deliver a suite of offerings, including strategy and design, content, marketing and social as well as platforms and technology.
Taylor brings decades of industry expertise across a variety of sectors, particularly in consumer products, retail and financial services.
Mark's career-long passion for the customer will be invaluable as Cognizant helps clients transform their customer relationships from the old world of marketing to the new world of customised consumer experiences, Frank said.
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds