Mark Taylor to head Cognizant Interactive
In an email to employees, Cognizant Digital Business President Malcolm Frank said Taylor has joined as the new Senior Vice President and Global Practice Leader of Cognizant Interactive.
Taylor joins the company from Capgemini, where he most recently served as Global Customer Engagement Lead. He will be based out of the Hudson Yards office in New York and will report to Taylor.
According to Cognizant website, Interactive brings together five key capabilities to deliver a suite of offerings, including strategy and design, content, marketing and social as well as platforms and technology.
Taylor brings decades of industry expertise across a variety of sectors, particularly in consumer products, retail and financial services.
Mark's career-long passion for the customer will be invaluable as Cognizant helps clients transform their customer relationships from the old world of marketing to the new world of customised consumer experiences, Frank said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Flights could get bumpier as climate change makes air turbulence much more frequent
- A Swiggy user from Hyderabad spends Rs 6 lakh ordering idlis in a year
- Repo rate hike will slow down real estate, reverse post-Covid trends, says industry body to RBI
- Small stocks lag behind in FY23; take bigger hit than bluechip firms
- Tamil Nadu says 'nahi to dahi' over Hindi name on curd packets