Musk again offers to buy Twitter for $54.20 a share: Report
Muskhas sent Twitter a letter offering to buy the micro-blogging platform at the originally proposed price.
- Twitter or Musk did not comment on the report.
- Trading of Twitter shares was briefly halted.
The move, if true, has created confusion in the minds of millions as the Musk-Twitter legal battle is set to begin in a US court from October 17.
Twitter or Musk did not comment on the report.
Trading of Twitter shares was briefly halted, reports The Verge.
The new report came at a time when a new treasure trove of texts exchanged between Musk and Twitter executives like CEO
Twitter shareholders have already voted to approve Musk's $44 billion takeover bid.
The vote came as Musk's lead team is in a court battle to get out of the deal.
Twitter confirmed that a preliminary count shows it has enough votes to approve the deal.
The approval meant that Musk and Twitter will proceed to an October trial in the
The world's richest man also texted
SEE ALSO: Competition Commission gives conditional approval to Sony-Zee merger deal
Omnichannel becomes omniscient as retailers gear up for revenge festive celebration
Reliance Jio to begin beta trial of 5G in four cities on Dussehra with unlimited data
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- WhatsApp rolls out contact cards sharing on Windows beta
- FIFA WC: Lionel Messi doing well, says Argentina manager Scaloni amid injury concerns
- ADB, Wabag sign USD 25 mn debt facility for sanitation, water security in India
- RBI pauses onboarding of online merchants by Paytm Payments Services; firm says no material impact on biz
- Over 50% of microbusinesses had no mechanisms to cushion Covid impact, Road to Recovery report says