Nickel futures fall on low demand
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, nickel contracts for March delivery fell by 80 paise, or 0.88 per cent, to Rs 952.20 per kg with a business turnover of 2,920 lots.
Similarly, nickel contracts for April delivery dropped by Rs 2.90, or 0.30 per cent, to Rs 950.10 per kg in 79 lots.Analysts said subdued demand in spot market mainly led to fall in nickel prices here. VHP RUJRUJ
- How India can create opportunities for its new-age farmers
- Akasa Air founder, big bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala passes at 62
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months