Nickel futures gain on spot demand
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, nickel contracts for March delivery gained Rs 10.30, or 1.22 per cent, to Rs 852.90 per kg in a business turnover of 1,693 lots.
Similarly, the metal for April delivery traded higher by Rs 18.90, or 2.26 per cent, at Rs 854.10 per kg in a business turnover of 316 lots.Rising demand in spot market from alloy-makers mainly supported price rise in nickel futures, analysts said. VHP SHWSHW
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane electric scooter with 113 km range to hit the roads starting ₹1.15 lk
- Cyclone 'Michaung' alert in the Tirupati, Nellore, Prakasam, Bapatla, Krishna, West Godavari, Konaseema, and Kakinada of AP Districts
- Gold surges Rs 450 to hit record high of Rs 64,300 per 10 gm
- 7 best places to visit in Amritsar on your next trip
- Mizoram polls: ZPM dethrones MNF, bags 27 of 40 seats