PM 'sleeping at the wheel': Rahul Gandhi on govt's handling of economy, coronavirus
On the state of the economy, he said it is just the beginning of a "tsunami" and things would be worse going forward.
"We can see what is happening to stock market. The economy has been destroyed by the Modi government," Gandhi told reporters outside Parliament.
"What we have seen is only the beginning of a tsunami, things will be worse," he said.
The prime minister is not speaking a word on the economy and Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman does not understand economy, the former Congress chief alleged.He also said that coronavirus is seriously affecting the economy and it is already too late, but the government should take measures to minimise damage. KR ASK ZMN
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera