PNB clocks 3-fold jump in net profit at ₹2,223 crore for Q3
The government-owned bank's total income shot up to Rs 29,962 crore during the quarter from Rs 25,722 crore in the same period last year.
PNB's net interest income (
The bank's asset quality also improved during the quarter with gross non-performing assets (NPAs) declining to 6.24 per cent of total loans from 9.76 per cent in the same period last year. Net
The provisions for bad loans made by the bank came down to Rs 2,739.1 crore from Rs 4,713.34 crore in the same quarter of the previous year.
OnePlus 12 vs OnePlus 12R – What distinguishes the two new smartphones
Revolt RV400 BRZ – An electric bike for the city with 150 km range hits Indian roads
Rolls Royce Spectre rolls out as India’s most expensive electric car
Popular on BI
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4% in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6%
- Fiscal deficit at Jan-end touches 63.6% of full year target: Govt data
- Cabinet approves 3 semiconductor fab units, to generate 80,000 jobs
- RIL shares climb nearly 1% after announcing mega merger
- Key infra sectors' growth slows to 15-month low of 3.6% in January