Retail inflation eases to 6.58 pc in Feb
The retail inflation based on Consumer Price Index (CPI) was 7.59 per cent in January and 2.57 per cent in February 2019.
The inflation in the food basket was 10.81 per cent in February 2020, lower from 13.63 per cent in the previous month, as per the CPI data released by the National Statistical Office (NSO).
The Reserve Bank of India mainly factors in the retail inflation while deciding its bi-monthly monetary policy.The government has mandated the central bank to keep inflation at around 4 per cent. NKD ABMABM
- Flair Writing IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Mini Ratna IREDA stock zooms on debut with over 60% listing gains
- COP28 set to kick off from Nov 30 — UAE hopeful for deal on renewable energy tripling, doubling energy efficiency
- Family Man Manoj Bajpayee bats for movie heroes who like ‘the common man’
- Gandhar Oil IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more