Ronnie Screwvala's upGrad just acquired another recruitment company
The Bengaluru-based Wolves India specialises in placing high-quality tech talent across startups, along with mid and large-sized organisations in India and overseas.
"While with upGrad
With 70 professionals, Wolves India has closed over 5,000 placements in the technology and product roles.
It has also been addressing complex hiring challenges across the aerospace segment through its proprietary product called 'Quasara'.
Wolves India will continue to operate independently, said upGrad.
"We will support upGrad to present world-class tech job opportunities to its learners and, together with upGrad Rekrut, create a market leader in tech hiring," said
The tech industry in India will continue to observe steady demand for skilled talent and is expected to become a $350 billion market by FY26.
upGrad said last month that it will onboard 1,000 employees in the next three months in India from more than 100 campuses, including
Australia's Health Minister warned that "millions" could get COVID-19
Mindtree, L&T Infotech, Infosys, IndusInd Bank and other hot stocks on July 14
Popular on BI
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts