Ronnie Screwvala's upGrad just acquired another recruitment company
The Bengaluru-based Wolves India specialises in placing high-quality tech talent across startups, along with mid and large-sized organisations in India and overseas.
"While with upGrad
With 70 professionals, Wolves India has closed over 5,000 placements in the technology and product roles.
It has also been addressing complex hiring challenges across the aerospace segment through its proprietary product called 'Quasara'.
Wolves India will continue to operate independently, said upGrad.
"We will support upGrad to present world-class tech job opportunities to its learners and, together with upGrad Rekrut, create a market leader in tech hiring," said
The tech industry in India will continue to observe steady demand for skilled talent and is expected to become a $350 billion market by FY26.
upGrad said last month that it will onboard 1,000 employees in the next three months in India from more than 100 campuses, including
Australia's Health Minister warned that "millions" could get COVID-19
Mindtree, L&T Infotech, Infosys, IndusInd Bank and other hot stocks on July 14
Popular on BI
- India may require 31,000 pilots in next 20 years: Boeing
- Unlike global economy, India would not slow down: RBI article
- Tier-1 cities’ home sales is 2x of what it’s in tier-2 cities: PropEquity
- Thomas Cook India, SOTC launch Green Carpet to help companies manage carbon emissions of biz travel
- Moody's downgrades outlook for UBS to negative, after Credit Suisse take over