Sanjay Khanna appointed CEO of American Express India
Khanna heads the country executive team and is responsible for driving growth across the organisation's consumer and commercial businesses.
In his new role,
Speaking on the appointment, Rob McClean, Executive Vice President, International Card Services, American Express, said, "I am pleased to welcome
SEE ALSO :
Rupee rises 28 paise to 79.25 against US dollar in early trade
Mukul Rohatgi to return as Attorney General
Popular on BI
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns